Boiler repair costs
We at PCH Boiler Repair are experienced knowledgeable, fully qualified Gas Safe registered engineers, we believe in “good practice” and “high standards” in all our boiler repairs & installations.
Our boiler repair costs are completely transparent and we will inform you of the fees in advance of undertaking any work.
Simple boiler repair costs £ 85 (No Vat) plus parts, Parts charged at cost, we keep a wide range of different boiler manufacturer parts in all our vans to enable us to complete the job from the first visit.
If your boiler or central heating is not working because of multiple faults, we’ll provide you with a fixed price which our engineer will confirm with you before commencing any boiler repair work.
PCH boiler repair costs
We cover a wide range of boiler repairs, installations and central heating breakdowns in London. We are skilled at diagnosing any boiler problem. Our gas safe engineers are capable of diagnosing the problem in your boiler and central heating system efficiently using our comprehensive quick fault diagnostic steps gained over years of work and experience.
Emergency boiler repair costs you fixed price of £ 110
PCH boiler repair also provide 24/7 emergency boiler repairs and central heating services anywhere in London at reasonable costs. We aim to be with you within maximum 30 minutes to tackle any emergency boiler problem.
We pride ourselves in offering a reliable boiler repair services at reasonable boiler repiar costs, and we are proud to say that our quality plumbing and heating services generate us a high level of repeat customers and referrals.
Boiler repair costs-service fixed at £75
What you should get in your boiler annual service as minimum requirements set by the Gas Safe Installation & Use 1998 Regulations?
Your annual boiler service MUST include the following safety checks in addition to the MIs service procedures :
- Gas soundness test for the installation worked on.
- Visual inspection of exposed pipework to all appliances.
- Visual inspection of flue.
- Boiler efficiency check including analysis of flue products of combustion and adjusting as required.
- Checking the operation of the safety devices and adjusting as required.
- Replacing any seal/part instructed by the appliance’s MIs service procedures.
- Checking operating pressures and adjusting as required.
- Assessment of ventilation, vital for open flue and flue-less appliances in particular.